Saturday, April 4, 2020

Find my Purpose

I never intended to write about this book 'The Origin of Gravity and the Laws of Physics' but since it is connected to the origin of something we are all familiar with, then it becomes a good adventure that I think every one will use to find out his purpose driven life.

*Just as you have an origin so does gravity
* You have a purpose in this world so does gravity.

Like you,I once believed that gravity was a fundamental force. But the good thing is this, once I found out the purpose of gravity, I also discovered its origin.

 Once one finds out his purpose in this world he also finds his creator.

There is no clear process to finding out ones purpose but the best is to ask it from the creator because he is the one who knows why he created you in the first place.

Gravity has an origin and to find its purpose we have to ask it from an one equation (a grand underlying principle). Therefore there must be an equation from which gravity originated. This equation will explain whatever gravity does and this will be easier for you to understand.

I'm asking you to find my purpose through this book and once you do that, you will surley find the purpose of gravity. Thanks.

*Order my book
 
*With a different cover and title.

No comments:

Post a Comment